The new Ghost Recon launched on May 22nd this year, and it’s hoping to be one of Ubisoft’s best-selling game this year, along with the future release of Assassin’s Creed 3 a few months from now.
This game is known for it’s 3rd person and partial 1st person shooting experience. The concept of the gameplay was very well thought out; the graphics, maps, weapons, characters, etc, were all integrated nicely into this game. Very few games this year had the idea bringing futurism into shooter games (except for the upcoming Black Ops 2), as players may see the game as unrealistic- HALO is a good example.
The multiplayer experience is satisfying owing to the fact that I do see some room for improvement. In my opinion, the gameplay is great, however, it is the user interface, and very minor issues with the menu layout that brings the multiplayer mode down a little. On the other hand, the single player mode is great. The plot, characters, and the missions got me on the edge of my seat numerous times. I haven’t had any problems that stopped me from having fun on this game, and I am looking forward to any single or multiplayer DLCs in the future.
- Great gameplay (both multiplayer and single player modes)
- Great concept of future warfare
- Pretty realistic
- Very fun to play
- Has both 3rd and 1st person (only aimed down sight) features
- User Interface may be improved
- Controls are hard to get used to for players who haven’t played this game before
- Players may not prefer 3rd person shooting